BRW Property Services
Vacation Rental Property Management
Our vacation rental property management division was designed to streamline the process of your vacation property maintenance and management. Our company works with vacation rental property owners to handle routine maintenance, provide safety inspections, rental turnovers, contractor coordination and more.
Our clients are looking to provide an exceptional experience to their guests, so it’s important for them that their property remains clean, safe and accessible. Our company has teams dedicated to landscaping, carpentry, home repairs, snow plowing, and clean-outs. When needed, we have long-standing relationships with outside contractors to ensure you can trust who is working in your home and will be getting a fair price, high-quality work and great customer service.
- Seasonal maintenance to maintain the exterior aesthetic of your home. Including but not limited to regular lawn care, spring and fall cleanups, mulching, pruning and snow removal.
- Safely collect and secure packages, mail and deliveries
- Temperature control & winterizations
- Routine inspections for signs of water leaks, damage, mold and inspections of mechanicals and appliances
- Evaluation and clearing of hazards on the roof, in the gutters, and on the siding of the home
- Verification of working smoke detectors, carbon monoxide alarms, and security systems
- Evaluation of steps, doors, and windows to secure the inside of the home from animals and
- Verify no signs of vandalism, theft, or damage
- Scheduling of maintenance and repairs
- Pre and Post Storm preparation and cleanup
- Meet and unlock the home for contractor visits
- Apartment turnovers
- AIR BNB/ VRBO Turnover
We will photograph and evaluate all properties and submit a written report on the condition detailing any issues that need to be addressed. Our team can also provide suggestions for potential upgrades that may increase rent and/or lower vacancies.
We provide multiple ways for tenants to contact us and submit maintenance requests. These requests are reviewed, and a work order is submitted to our in house technicians or to one of the vendors in our network. All non-emergency work orders over a predetermined price are submitted for owner approval before any work is scheduled.
We provide value by lowering repair costs through our inhouse maintenance department and a network of quality vendors who offer preferred pricing. We are able to offer lower prices because of the efficiency of our systems, experience of our staff and the volume of business we bring to our vendors.
Why we do it
8am to 5pm